The intelligent putty can not only be shaped, depending on the force applied, it shows amazing properties:
- It slowly dissolves if you leave it where it is.
- she stretches endlessly like chewing gum when you slowly pull them apart.
- If you throw the putty on the floor or against the wall, she jumps back like a rubber ball.
- You can Tear up with a jerk, almost like paper.
- If the force is big enough, it can even get so hard that it splintered.
- It is neither sticky nor slimy and does not rub off on your hands when kneaded!
- It is odorless!
- It is not toxic!
Another big advantage: In contrast to other modeling clay the intelligent modeling clay does not dry out and can therefore be kept almost indefinitely!
Smart modeling clay BLUE PHANTOM with lamp
Blue phantom including black light lamp
The phantom putty is an unbelievable variant of the intelligent putty.
If you open the can you will first find a piece of white dough.
As soon sunlight or other UV light hits the clay, changes them within a few seconds completely their color .
As the name suggests, the blue phantom turns blue, of course.
But that's not all, you load up the plasticine in the light, shines they are also in green when the light is dimmed.
You get your phantom in a practical metal box including a black light lamp.
Of course, this putty also has all the basic properties:
- It stretches like chewing gum
- She bounces like a ball
- It melts like porridge
- It can be torn like paper