The intelligent putty can not only be shaped, depending on the force applied, it shows amazing properties:
- It slowly dissolves if you leave it where it is.
- she stretches endlessly like chewing gum when you slowly pull them apart.
- If you throw the putty on the floor or against the wall, she jumps back like a rubber ball.
- You can Tear up with a jerk, almost like paper.
- If the force is big enough, it can even get so hard that it splintered.
- It is neither sticky nor slimy and does not rub off on your hands when kneaded!
- It is odorless!
- It is not toxic!
Another big advantage: In contrast to other modeling clay the intelligent modeling clay does not dry out and can therefore be kept almost indefinitely!
Intelligent clay CRYSTAL CLEAR
A touch of nothing?
This creates the first impression when you open the can.
The Crystal Clear has not all typical properties of intelligent putty, but it impresses with the cool effect of being almost invisible in the can!
To keep the effect as long as possible, you should keep the clay away from dust and dirt.
When kneaded, it becomes slightly milky; if you leave it there, it becomes clear again. Air bubbles created by kneading also disappear over time as if by magic.