The intelligent putty can not only be shaped, depending on the force applied, it shows amazing properties:
- It slowly dissolves if you leave it where it is.
- she stretches endlessly like chewing gum when you slowly pull them apart.
- If you throw the putty on the floor or against the wall, she jumps back like a rubber ball.
- You can Tear up with a jerk, almost like paper.
- If the force is big enough, it can even get so hard that it splintered.
- It is neither sticky nor slimy and does not rub off on your hands when kneaded!
- It is odorless!
- It is not toxic!
Another big advantage: In contrast to other modeling clay the intelligent modeling clay does not dry out and can therefore be kept almost indefinitely!
Intelligent modeling clay EKTOPLASMA
Ectoplasm, the name says it all! If you open the can you will not be disappointed. It looks slimy and creepy, so you can feel like a real ghost hunter. The whole thing gets even more eerie in the dark, where it glows poisonous green.
Of course, this putty also has all the basic properties:
- It stretches like chewing gum
- She bounces like a ball
- It melts like porridge
- It can be torn like paper