The intelligent putty can not only be shaped, depending on the force applied, it shows amazing properties:
- It slowly dissolves if you leave it where it is.
- she stretches endlessly like chewing gum when you slowly pull them apart.
- If you throw the putty on the floor or against the wall, she jumps back like a rubber ball.
- You can Tear up with a jerk, almost like paper.
- If the force is big enough, it can even get so hard that it splintered.
- It is neither sticky nor slimy and does not rub off on your hands when kneaded!
- It is odorless!
- It is not toxic!
Another big advantage: In contrast to other modeling clay the intelligent modeling clay does not dry out and can therefore be kept almost indefinitely!
Intelligent modeling clay NEON FLASH
Flash me ...
This intelligent putty really flashes you at first sight. The extreme neon-orange has already failed, but that's not all, once your eyes have recovered from the first color shock, you can see a pink shimmer in the putty. This effect is very unusual and can hardly be described. Neon Flash is orange and yet pink breaks through again and again as a color, wherever the light breaks in the clay, it shimmers incredibly strongly in pink. This putty just puts you in a good mood!
Of course, this putty also has all the basic properties:
- It stretches like chewing gum
- She bounces like a ball
- It melts like porridge
- It can be torn like paper